I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 the Given charter is developed on the basis of the Republic Uzbekistan law «About protection of the rights of joint stock companies and shareholders» (further in the text "Law") and other legislative documents.
1.2 Society will lead the activity according to the Republic Uzbekistan law «About protection of the rights of joint stock companies and shareholders» (5/6/2014 ЗРУз-370) and other is standard-legal documents.
1.3 societies Complete the name:
In Uzbek language: «Xo’jaobod texnologik transport boshqarmasi» aksiyadorlik jamiyati (further in the text - the Society)
In Russian: Joint stock company «Xo’jaobod texnologik transport boshqarmasi»
In English: The Joint-stock company «Хojaobod Texnologik Transport Boshqarmasi»
The short name of a society:
In Uzbek language: «ХТТВ» АJ
In Russian АО "ХУТТ"
In English: JSC «Хojaobod Texnologik Transport Boshqarmasi»
1.4 Postal address of a society: Republic Uzbekistan, the Andijan area, Bulakbashi district, settlement Andijan, street Saidobod №1. An index: 170505
1.5 E-mail: email@example.com
II. THE PURPOSES AND SOCIETY TYPES OF ACTIVITY
2.1 Society is the commercial organisation, its predominant purpose is reception of profit on financial and economic activity.
2.2 Society for achievement of the purposes will perform following types of activity:
- Operation of technological and special technics in objects of the National Holding company of "Uzbekneftegaz", transportation of cargoes on Republic Uzbekistan territories, rendering to the population of paid services
- Provision of works on development, reconstruction, to improvement of production technologies of the Society
- Studying of a conjuncture internal and a foreign market, conducting external economic activities
- Development of short-term and long-term marketing programs, preparation and placing of orders, realisation продукций
- Economically to use a national resource, production improvement, always to take measures on quality improvement продукций
- Creation of safe and normal labour conditions for employees of a society to render social protection
- Other types of activity which have been not prohibited in the legislation